Scylla offers a 3 tier channel program to potential new partners that would like to harness the power of Scylla AI for their customers. The program includes in-depth technical and sales enablement training, a dedicated partner support team, and an account manager. We will provide the whole necessary documentation and collaterals so you can provide a better service to your customers.
PAIN POINTS ADDRESSED
- Difficult to spot threats taking place if staff are having to monitor multiple cameras or conduct their usual day-to-day activities.
- Reduces response time by capturing incidents in real-time.
- Allows security personnel to be more efficient and effective in their job.
- Automatically limit access control to people (or vehicles) that are on a whitelist - or revoke access to those on a blacklist.
- Reduce false alarms by analyzing if triggered by a harmless entity such as animal or other object.
- Facilitates a covid-secure environment, allowing premises to operate safely: spot people not wearing masks, not practicing social distancing or quickly measure body temperature.
BENEFITS TO SCYLLA PARTNERS
% of revenue from Scylla sale
Integration work with existing or new systems
Entering new markets to attract new customers
Additional hardware sale (cameras and server / cloud environment to run software)
Increasing clients’ reliance on your service across their organization
Request for Partnership
With us, your customers will get real-time protection against all threats and save on average $5000 per camera per month by reducing labor costs and improving every part of their security infrastructure.