Body Temperature Detection
Temperature detection is the new identifier for threats of illness or a pandemic. The world has implemented new policies to help ensure public safety protocols are followed for everyone. Are you looking for solutions to protect your company, employees, and customers? Review Scylla’s Thermal Scanner technology as a solution for your public safety requirements.
Thermal Screening - Body Temperature Detection System Scylla Thermal Scanner is an artificial intelligence (AI) solution used to detect elevated skin temperature in high-traffic or populated areas through fast-action target screenings.
Scylla Thermal Scanner provides AI-based analytics combined with state-of-the-art thermal cameras to enable continuous and non-invasive accurate temperature monitoring. Our technology can be used in preliminary screening in airports, borders, schools and universities, government locations, restaurants, and hospitals.
Scylla Thermal Scanner
- Works with thermal cameras meeting the tech specifications for accuracy.
- Boosts the hardware-claimed accuracy by implementing AI-powered statistical analytics (typically lower than +/- 0.5 degrees Celsius).
- Uses AI-based precise targeting of region of interest (typically the forehead).
- Provides machine learning (ML) based self-calibration.
SCYLLA BTD System Features:
- Precise targeting system (multiple targeting and tracking).
- Measurement accuracy boost based on AI analytics.
- Automated web and mobile app alerting.
- Statistical reporting of the facility status.
- Easy installation and integration.
What experts say about mitigating covid-19
Social distancing should be practiced by all individuals to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Food & drug administration
Fever is the most common symptom among mild to moderate cases of COVID-19.
US Center of disease control
Anyone with a temperature at or above 100.4 should avoid making contact with others.
Health & Human Services
The utilization of a facemask and eye protection helps individuals from touching their face.