Collection of information
Scylla collects information to provide better services to our users.
We collect the following information:
information you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, e-mail address, company name, title, country) for the purpose of accessing various downloads, to upload or review of specific content, subscribing to Scylla newsletters, or for any other given purpose etc.;
- information we get from your while surfing Scylla’s websites, such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state of all visitors to the site; and location information: when you use Scylla’s websites, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies and tools to determine location.
- information containing some biometric data (such as your photo and/or video images) that may become available as a result of granting you with an access to our specific Services (online, web-based, and mobile access business application services on real-mode detection, analysis, and alert services of individual’s behavior threating) and for which you consented to provide such data.
Purpose of use of the information
Our legitimate interests are proper functioning of our Services, maintaining and operating our website, conducting security analyses and defending against threats.
We process personally identifiable information in accordance with international conventions, the federal laws, GDPR provisions (where applicable) and other applicable laws for provision of our Services (where applicable).
We undertake all respective technical and organizational measures to prevent illegal or unauthorized processing of your information and accidental loss, disclosure, elimination or damage thereof.
We follow your information modification, transfer or elimination instructions.
We use your location information to tailor your Scylla website experience.
We also may use any non-personal information we collect to enhance our website and your IP address for website diagnostics and administration.
We will not sell, share, disclose or rent this information, for commercial purposes, to any person or organization, unless you require so in writing.
We keep your Information for a period necessary for Services provision, or unless there is a legal interest for continuing storage thereof.
In all other cases we eliminate your information, except the information that we have to keep to comply with applicable legislation requirements (e.g. tax invoices, contracts). We generate and store all the data on our encrypted secure cloud located in the US.
Information will not be transferred to any third parties and processors, that are located outside the US.
Withdrawal, lodging of an objection
You are free to request access to your personal information that is currently stored by us. If this data is incorrect or not up to date, you are entitled to request correction thereof. You may also request elimination of your information and/or restrict the processing thereof. In this case we may stop provision of our Services to you, if such elimination or restriction hinders provision thereof to you.
Scylla treats your personal information as Confidential Information. We protect this confidential Information by storing it on secure servers that only select Scylla personnel have access to, and by encrypting it to help prevent access by any unauthorized parties.
This website contains links to various third party websites. Scylla has no control over and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or reliability of such sites.
Changes to the Policy
We are open to your questions or comments and suggestions regarding the Terms.
- USA HQ
- 11801 Domain Blvd, 3rd Fl., Austin, TX 78758, USA
- Armenia Office
- +374 93 958637
- 2/1 Terlemezian St, 3rd floor, Yerevan 0031, Armenia
- Poland Office
- +48 692 244 473
- Konstruktorska 11, 02-673 Warsaw, Poland
- Oman Office
- +971 50 804 3438
Ruwi, Muttrah, Muscat governorate, po 2157, postcode 112
- Email Address